MORPHE 35F PALETTE - REVIEW & SWATCHES


Whenever a beauty bay email swoops my inbox on a Friday afternoon it's inevitable that there's going to be some sort of weekend treat. To me from me. Morphe are one of my favourite affordable make-up brands, they honestly never fail to satisfy and so when I casted my eyes on one of their latest eye palettes, I found myself "adding to bag" and exiting to the checkout in no time.



Presented in a sleek black palette, the 35F palette is made up of 35 of the most perfect shades; 7 warm rich matte shades and 28 super pigmented frost shades. Unlike other Morphe palette, the mattes are grouped together on the bottom row, which makes it visually more pleasing for folk like me who like my eyeshadows in some sort of structured order. The array of metallic frost eyeshadows range from subtle neutrals to bright pops of colours which makes this palette perfect for those day-to-night transitions. 

The pictures speak for themselves in terms of the formulation of these shadows. As you can see in the below swatches the shadows are extremely pigmented and give amazing colour pay off, not to mention minimal fall out! I made sure to swatch without the help of fix+ so you can only begin to imagine how amazing and intense they will be with. The mattes took a little building in compared to the rich buttery frosty shades but still gave great intensity, they compliment the metallic shades in the palette very well. 


It's hard not to be wow'd by this palette. For £22.95, yes that isn't a mistake... £22.95, you have every eyeshadow you need for any occasion. It goes to show that you really don't need to spend big bucks on high end shadows when you can dupe it with this affordable gem of a palette! You can grab yours here on beautybay but unfortunately it's sold out at the moment *sad smiley*.


1 comment

chloelxuise said...

These shades are gorgeous! Definitely need this palette!
Cloe X http://clxelouise.blogspot.com

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig