LFW Blogging babes street style

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get down to Fashion Week this time (sob!). Staying in London isn't the cheapest and so with all my holidays in the pipeline I just knew I had to put my sensible head on and relinquish my plans ...for this time anyway! Putting that aside, I still sat back and took all the goings on of LFW in. It is fair to say my eyes have been permanently glued to my instagram feed over the weekend; flooded with fab blogging babes street style whilst in awe of all the spectacular shows and trends hitting the runway next season. Here is a round up of some street style looks in which owned the cobbles of LFW ....

luciagrace

Instagram // luciagrace

aaa
sah2

Instagram // Sarahhashcroft

hannahcrosskey

Instagram // hannahcrosskey

rosiefortescue

Instagram // rosiefortescue 

sophiefsblog

Instagram // sophiefsblog

sarah_nunn

Instagram // sarah_nunn

princezz_maddie

Instagram // Princezz_maddie

laurasignature (1)

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig