Review || Morphe brushes


For a little while now I have been dying to make an order with the calforinan based cosmetic brand, Morphe. They are mostly known for their extensive range of make-up brushes at super affordable prices which are said to be amazing dupes for the Sigma brushes which I am sure you will know are massively raved about. After seeing and hearing so many positive reviews by multiple YouTuber's and bloggers about this brand, I just knew it was time for me to purchase some.... Jacyln Hill swears by them and well if they are good enough for her then they're good enough for me!


With Christmas coming around I made sure I added these beauties on my list to the boyfriend. I told him the brand, told him I wanted some new brushes and let him do the rest! A few negatives I will get out of the way now (only if you are from the UK) - delivery takes absolutely AGES and not only is the delivery an arm and a leg anyway you will then get slapped with £20 custom charges! Yess....not a happy bunny. The good news is that I have found a UK based website that sells them called, Beauty Chamber. So I definitely recommend to use them and not buy from Morphe direct if you are in the UK as it's much cheaper and quicker. 

So onto the brushes.. the brushes I received were firstly the ... alongside two individual one's that lucas had picked out on his own. As an extra surprise he also picked me up their powder contour kit... top marks there bless him!

At first impressions I was blown away. All the brushes are so super soft, that soft you can't help but try everyone on your face...they feel really good quality and don't feel naff like some of the cheaper brushes do! These definitely have more of a real technique/MAC quality to them and in fact I actually would go that far to say they are on par with them! Looks wise they also tick the boxes, a sleek black/silver design and again look more expensive than they actually are. I have to say there is not one brush that I haven't used out of this set and there's no doubt that I will be purchasing more. So if your looking for a new brush set but don't want to spend too much £££, these are definitely worth a buy.

Have you tried morphe brushes? What are your favourite brushes?

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig