Mac Lipstick || Cyber

MAC 'Cyber' // Satin Finish // £15.00
 
As we dive deeper into the winter season, my daringness towards trying darker lipsticks seems to have hit an all time peak. Its crazy really as if you would have showed me this colour two years ago there would have been absolutely no chance that I would have even considered purchasing this. Instead it would have been straight over to the nude and baby pink colours - but boy those days are over!
 
MAC cyber is described as an 'intense blackish-purple', which couldn't be more spot on. For me it is one of those daunting lipsticks that I was so unsure of whether I could actually pull it off as it so dark and gothic looking. It is certainly one to be teamed with natural minimal eye make-up and after a layer of tan it really surprised me how gorgeous it looked. It's a satin finish so a creamy texture with a slight gloss but still maximum coverage.
 
Overall I am really loving this dark gothic lip at the moment - it is such a stunning statement lip colour for the winter season!
 
Do you love dark lips? Would love to hear some of your favourite dark lip colours?

2 comments

Virgos and Kisses said...

Love this i have this as well and its my fav lippy defo for this season x

Kelly said...

Hey :) I really enjoy reading your blog, so I’ve nominated you for a Liebster award, go to my blog see what it’s all about.
http://makeupmad.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/liebster-award/
Kelly x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig