Produce Rave || Aussie Shampoo & Deep Conditioner

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo // £4.49 Aussie 3 Minute Miracle // £4.99
 
When it comes to shampoo and conditioners I will be honest in saying I am not a high end product kinda girl - Simply because I cannot justify spending anything more than £10 on a product that doesn't last me longer than 2 weeks. (Just why?) There are so many good quality hair products in high street stores now that you really don't need to spend all your pennies on salon brands to get your hair in pristine condition!
 
Meet my absolute must have favourite hair products by Aussie. I can not even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this brand. Firstly lets talk shampoo - this shampoo is shamazingggg (I don't even know if that is a word) but honestly my hair feel so gorgeous and soft after a small handful of this lathered up through my hair. Secondly and most noticeably the best aspect of this product - the smell - if you do not know what I am talking about then please get yourself to boots and go and have a sniff (you will not be disappointed!!) The only way I can describe this is fruity bubblegum, OK I know that sounds odd but believe me it is not! It is such an amazing strong scent and these are one of the few products that actually leave my hair smelling gorgeous all day long *literally*. I even get compliments from people standing next to me so yes it is that noticeable!
 
Next the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner, this really is a miracle when it comes to restoring the good condition of my hair, giving it some well needed nourishment and shine. I used this product frequently when I was a blondie as my hair was prone to being dry and damaged due to all the bleaching/peroxide so this was literally a life saver to me! It instantly re-vamped my dull dry hair making it feel silky smooth and so soft I could run my fingers through it. I used to get so down about how my dry my hair was when I was a blondie but when I found this product that all changed and my hair felt back to its normal soft self again. The price tag is another big plus factor for me as it is only £4.99 - an affordable price for a good quality product! Also if you shop around there is nearly always offers available on this brand - Tesco is 3 for £10 at the moment!
 
Overall, I really do love Aussie hair products and if you are looking for a change I urge you to give them a go! I am constantly trying new shampoos as I love trying new things but I always end up coming back to this brand!! An all round great affordable brand.
 
Have you ever tried Aussie hair products? What are your opinions?
 
Love,
 

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig