Monochrome Wednesdays

DSC_0245[1]
DSC_0246[1]
DSC_0243[1]
DSC_0250[1]
DSC_0252[1] DSC_0248[1]
Coat - Missguided | Co-ord - Topshop | Shoes - River Island | Sunglasses - H and M | Bag - Primark

On days when styling seems the most uninspiring there's nothing better (nor easier) than turning to a good old classic two-piece. Two-pieces have a large presence in my closet and as monochrome is seriously hotting up a notch this season it felt only rude not to revive this classic gingham Topshop number. Although this outfit could totally be worn for after work cocktails I wanted to keep it work appropriate and so teamed with an oversized black coat to just add that smart sophisticated edge.

Hope you liked my first proper street style fashion post - this posing malarky is actually much harder than it looks, you blogger pro's make it look ridiculously easy! Now I am working in fashion though it's so much more easier to do these sorts of posts, me and my friend from work are actually thinking about setting up a duo blog at the moment - documenting our "what we wore to work" attire everyday - Let me know if you think this is a good idea!?

laurasignature (1)

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig