Recent purchases

When it comes to going out I am one of those girls that has to have everything in my bag, I'm talking make-up, perfume, hairspray...you get the picture! So hence the need for another over-sized clutch bag because lets face it who doesn't like a big bag? Available at Primark for only a small £6 each it was only obvious that I needed two different colours in my life...  The black one is my safety option for just any old outfit but I also HAD to pick up the mint one - this will look gorgeous in the summer with a white summery dress!
 
When it comes to perfume I definitely spray it like there's no tomorrow; and when most of my perfumes are £40+ you can only begin to imagine how costly it gets... I therefore decided to go on the hunt for a new daytime dupe, previous to this I have been wearing Victoria Beckham my dupe for Diors pure poison at a snippet of the price. Moving closer to summer I wanted a more "summery" perfumer, this beauty from Zara is an absolute essential for every girl. If you have ever tried Flowerbomb I can honestly vouch this has some what a VERY similar resemblance. LOVE.
 
During the summer time I love wearing cute floral playsuits teamed with a waist belt add a gold chunky necklace,  a pair of wedges and an oversized bag and ta da a perfect day-time outfit! This one from primark at only £7 is a bargain!
I am absolutely loving gold necklaces at the moment and I love this leaf detailed one from River Island at only £6. Whilst glancing a the jewelry section I also spotted this hello ring - so wrong yet so right!? Just too cute to pass on and only £5!

Hope you have liked my little haul, I know it has been a while!!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your site. It looks like some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen
before. Kudos

Feel free to visit my web page Click In this article

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig