Haul | Boots ♥


After being so bogged down with piles of uni work lately I needed an instant pick me up in the form of beauty shopping to get a smile back on my face.

What I brought :

Maybelline Fit me foundation! - This foundation has been a permanent fixture in my make-up bag since I first brought it now. I have always steered clear of lower ended foundations after previous bad experiences but this is an absolute gem and could quite easily pass as any higher end foundation.  Buildable coverage, good colour range, dewy finish and leaves your skin looking flawless - Need I say more? I absolutely love this foundation! If you want to read a more in depth review then click here.

Maybelline lasting gel eyeliner - If you are looking for an intense black eyeliner to create amazing winged liner on the top of your eyelids then I can not stress how much you need this in your life. The product comes in 2 parts - a cute pot of black eyeliner and a angled brush perfect for application.

Maybelline colour 24 hour - These pots initially reminded me of MACs paint pots in which I absolutely adore - so I needed to investigate to see if they had any resemblance. After a quick tester the product itself appeared quite sheer and not that pigmented which did disappoint me a bit if I am honest as the colour looked amazing. I managed to build it up eventually but I have not made my mind up on what I think of these yet!

L'oreal Mascara - telescopic - You always know that somethings good when you just NEED to repurchase a product. This was one of them! This has been my absolute life saver this past month with illness and uni deadlines - 2 coats of this beauty and you are good to go.  It spreads your eyelashes out evenly and makes them so long - I have received so many compliments about my eyelashes using this mascara, its shamazeballsss.

L'oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara - L'oreal are out to impress again and this mascara ticks all the boxes for me. The brush is quite something and is so different from the other l'oreal ones I have tried, again its a comb brush (which I prefer) but its slightly angled (check it out) - I have been using this in combo with my telescopic lately as I just love them both for different reasons and it intensifies my eyelashes soo much! The name is bang on for me, accentuating my lashes and giving them a gorgeous false flutter.
 
L'oreal Color Riche Nail Versailles Gold 106 - Sparkly nails just seem to be my signature at the moment, I can not get enough of them so when this caught my eye I just knew I NEEDED it in my life.

Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Hazel - This is just one of those wholygrail pick me up products, I had ran out, I needed it, its amazing - it doesn't get simpler than that really.

Got2b Schwarzkopf Big sexy volume hairspray - I am a girl all about change and after using treseme hairspray since I can last remember I knew I needed to try something new. The 'Got2b' range was on offer in boots with any 2 products for £5, so I knew this was the time to try this out. I was actually really impressed, good staying power, did not make my hair crispy, smells gorgeous - absolute winner.

Got2b Shwarzkopf Volumising style powder- Having already tried the L'oreal version of this and LOVED it, I knew I had to pick up another bottle of this stuff. I stress the need for this if you are after serious big hair volume, again it did wonders but my only tip with this is to not use too much, alot really does go a long way and you will just find you hair a big sticky mess if you over do it!

Treseme hairspray - My trusty handbag size hairspray, it never fails me this stuff, I have been using it for years now and I absolutely love it.

Finally I wanted some new make-up brushes and this bright pink gift set from model's own just caught my eye plus it contained all the brushes I needed, perfect. It was about £18 and the brushes have all been amazing so far so it was a good little purchase!

Also I just wanted to say that I am back on Youtube now, so if you would like to pop over to my channel and subscribe then that would mean alot! Click here..

Lots of love,

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Great Haul! I really want to try the maybelline foundaiton out heard such good things about it :) the model owns brushes look so nice I didn't even know they did brushes! xo

Maydoll

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to get updated from latest news update.

My web site ... oakley sunglasses outlet

Saffronnn said...

Found your instagram randomly and am now completely obsessing over your blog. I didnt even have an account until now! Haha look like a complete stalker going down posts from this long ago, but ooopps!x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig