Boxing day

Happy Boxing day everyone! Hope you've all had a good christmas and a relaxing few days (unless you work in retail and you've been working that is!) Boo.... I sure don't miss those days! With nothing planned today we decided to head on out for a cheeky starbucks, a mooch around some shops local to us and the rest of the eve sat in front of the television accompanied by a good old curry! Diet starts monday....

Top - Missguided | Coat - Missguided | Skirt - River Island | Shoes - Ego | Bag - Pretty Lavish

I was falling behind on the skirt front in my wardrobe so I went back to basics by picking up this simple button through midi from River Island. You can never go wrong with a black midi and the silver buttons and pocket detailing gives this one a nice classy edge. I am absolutely lovin' this bag that my brother picked me up for Christmas (with a little help from me!) it's a great dupe for the Chloe bags that have been floating around on every bloggers instagram, however at a massive snippet of the price! Finally a note on these super comfy and warm knee high boots from my new favourite online shoe store - ego! I discovered this brand at the clothes show and my god they have so many affordable amazing shoes. I particularly love these knee highs due to the fact they have a tie around the top so they aren't continually falling down like so many others I own!

Hope your all having a lovely and relaxing break - my youtube should be back up and running as soon as my ring light bulb gets to me! The shipping is soooo long boooooo....

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig