Autumn/Winter styling essentials


We all know that feeling of looking into our wardrobe and thinking "I have nothing to wear" (yes, story of my life) and especially so when a new season comes around.
Chucking hundreds of pounds on a new wardrobe isn't always financially easy on the bank balance and so rather than buying everything new, my moto is to just invest in a few style essentials that you can switch and change up over and over again without having to buy head to toe newness.

An over-sized jumper is always a good start; perfect to chuck on with those basic faux leather trousers and easy to pile the layers under, a pair of super versatile boots that go with every outfit (obvs), a basic day dress, a faux fur scarf great to keep snuggled and of course a statement coat to give you serious style points. I always find that as long as I have these few pieces the rest of my wardrobe seems to go round this pretty easily!

Whats your essential A/W style items? 

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig