Head to toe Primark



Hat - Primark || Top - Primark || Skirt - Primark || Coat - Primark ||  Shoes - Topshop || Bag - PLT

Ok I lied. It isn't quite head to toe Primark.... but minus the bag and shoes everything else is 100% Primarni (I swear!). I am so in love with this button up midi skirt from Primark - I actually just love everything about it; the knitted comfy texture in which almost resembles your pj vibes, the gold button detailing - something so simple and understated but yet gives a real classy vibe and then we get to rust! Rust is a definite colour go-to for me this season... there's just something about it that screams full on autumnal vibes, right? Primark really did exceed themselves with this smokin' garm, my only regret is that I didn't get in black too! *damm*

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig