Autumn transitioning & a pop of colour



Shirt - Primark //£10 - Culottes - Zara //£25.99 - Shoes - Next //£32 - Bag - Pretty little thing //£18  

I think we can now say that from today's huge down pour of rain, dark dull skies and dramatic temperature drop that summer is well and truly over. *sobs* In other news though I'm still finding it hard to let go of my summer wardrobe and make that full on autumn transition. I just don't want to say goodbye to a bit of bare leg yet! However, there is an answer. Enter the culotte. The mid-season compromise for when your just not ready to be head to toe wrapped up and when you want to get that extra wear out of your beloved summer staples. I've been teaming mine with over-sized knits and boots for those cooler days! When I shot this outfit though it was somewhat warmer and so I opted for one of my favourite colours of the season; burnt orange - although it does look very much orange here, I can assure you its not! This Primark utility style shirt was an absolute steal at £10. I teamed it with these gorgeous pointed loafers from next and my pretty little thing bargain bag!

Hope you liked this look! What colour are you loving for Autumn 2015?

1 comment

Claire Cavanagh said...

I LOVE culottes, and you're right - they're so perfect for autumn :)

Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig