Primark | Transitional summer buys

sleeveless jacket camel trousers
IMG_9926
IMG_9936
IMG_9927
Hat - Topshop || Jacket - Primark || Trousers - Primark || Bag - Primark || Shoes - River Island
Please excuse the awful picture quality here, little old me has knackered my basic kit lense for my camera (whoops) but hey that's a pretty good excuse to go out and buy a sparkly new improved one now. Any recommendations for a canon 600d would be much appreciated?

With no sign of a summer heatwave in sight, it's back to pulling out that spring coat, investing in more transitional staples and preparing ourselves come rain or shine. Don't you just hate the daily fashion struggles right now; can I wear that cute summer dress with gladiator sandals or do I wear wide legs and a jacket? Sunglasses or umbrella? These are just some questions I bombard myself with in the morning, and so on my most recent trip to Primark it was time to dig out a few bargain transitional essentials. 

First up - the sleeveless duster jacket. If you don't already own one of these then you most definitely need to invest. Versatile, light weight and the perfect piece for summer layering whilst adding that extra finish to an outfit. At £15 you can't go wrong with this Primark number - I especially love the fact it has added pockets and a tie up waist (bonus!)

Next the tailored colour block trousers. Colour blocking is all over the catwalk for A/W15 - These lightweight chiffon bottoms are great for those days where its neither cold or warm - those "inbetween" days as I like to call them. Again these were around the £14 mark so another inexpensive but compulsory purchase.

Onto the bag. What I love about Primark is how cheap items can be but yet still can give that expensive look and be good quality - this bag definitely fits into this category. For £9 I think I may have to go back and buy one in every colour ... 

Hope this outfit gave you some inspo - head over to my youtube if you haven't already - link here! 

3 comments

Charlotte VanityFairest said...

You look gorgeous, I love this whole outfit!

Claire Cavanagh said...

Absolutely LOVE this outfit, you've found some amazing Primark bits!

Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

Bethan Griffiths said...

I really Love that outfit! Loving your recent blog posts and youtube videos.

I am a newbie to blogging but would love it if you could check out my blog, http://thepledgelist.blogspot.co.uk/

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig