OOTN || Missguided affair

1966916_10152383773466017_3464203175009353067_n
10801658_10152385560976017_8881963579449905733_nTop - Missguided - £24.99 - Link here!
Skirt - Missguided - £19.99 - Link here!
Heels - Missguided - £27.99 - Link here! 

A last minute night out and nothing to wear is every girls biggest dilemma - thank god for Missguided and next day delivery! Feathers and fur are my absolute weakness at the moment, there's just something so cute and girly about this style which is me down to a tee. As always I ordered two outfits just in case one didn't fit or I didn't like it. And yep I absolutely hated the other item I ordered - it was a nude feathery dress, looks gorgeous in the pictures, however in person and on me it looked like a nighty, was more pink than nude and drowned me ( not a good look! ). 

Missguided is definitely one of my favorite online shops. I can always rely on them for some super stunning clothes, however like anywhere sizing can be somewhat of a problem. I am a size 6 in tops and always have problems with strappy tops as they never hold up - this top was no exception to that and yes you guessed it the straps were heaps too big. *nightmare* Fitting wise was also a disaster - it was so baggy and did nothing for my boobs nor my figure and so I dug the sewing kit out to give this top a tweak! As you can see, I made it into a bandeau style top and also pulled it in to make it more flattering. The skirt is a serious must have and the suede material is just amazing. I also purchased a pair of simple but elegant black heels as they are every girls wardrobe essential!

laurasignature (1)

1 comment

Beckys Beautique said...

gorgeous outfit, love the top :)

www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig