Primark perfect

IMG_7331
IMG_7329
editt22
edit1111

Since I have been back from living it up in Tenerife and Ibiza my bank balance has not been the happiest to say the least and so a spending ban has been firmly in place. I recently made a little bit of money on depop and whilst I happened to be in town thought it would be rude not to make a cheeky trip into Primark.

A pair of tailored trousers has been on my wishlist for quite a while now so you could imagine my happiness when I spotted these one's for a cheerful £14. The cami top was one of those essential basics at £4 but yet is quite a versatile piece as it has a beautiful silky texture to it so can easily be styled to wear at night. The shoes and bag were undoubtedly my best and most favourite bargain buys of the day. These stunning open toe/back shoes are classic pair of black heels that can be worn with absolutely everything. I think they were around the region of £16? The long black straight bag is so city(esk) and I just love the classy edge it gives to an outfit and it was only £10! The sleeveless blazer was from missguided - It is just an essential piece in my wardrobe as it goes with so many outfits!

laurasignature (1)

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig