Monochrome in the sun || Tenerife

IMG_6282
IMG_6293
IMG_6294
IMG_6284
IMG_6281
IMG_6302
Shorts - Ebay - £8.98|| Bikini - Pretty Pink Princess || Kimono - Bank - £25.00

Monochrome is one of my all time favourite trends and although summer season normally screams bright bold colours and floral print, there is always time to go back to basics by keeping it sharp and simple with some black and white clobber!

The shorts pictured were a purchase from Ebay - I am a huge fan of lace at the moment and there is just something about the pretty delicate detailing on these shorts that made them too cute to resist! (They were also super affordable too!). The bikini is from Pretty Pink Princess boutique, I received so many compliments wearing this and just like and LBD, you definitely need and LBB (Little black bikini!), they are so versatile and this one will most certainly be a staple for your wardrobe this summer! I apologize that it's not the best picture of my kimono but you can pick this up at Bank, I must say I am really impressed with the range of kimono's in bank this year, so make sure you have a little browse on their website if you are in need of one!

Hope everyone's having a lovely summer!
laurasignature (1)

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig