A pop of lime green.

IMG_6183
IMG_6190
IMG_6195
IMG_6193
IMG_6188
Top - Missguided | Skirt - Oh my love |  Bag - Zara | Belt - Topshop | Shoes - River Island

Holiday blues is still hitting hard this month, maybe this will teach me not to book two holidays directly after each other?! (reality sucks!) And so, whilst I have been reminicsing through photos, I thought I would share with you one of my night time outfits from Tenerife. This lime green midi skirt is an old favourite of mine and is one of the rare items of clothing in my wardrobe that has had a permanent fixture for over a year now (shock!). I styled it up with this gorgeous black lace bardot crop top from missguided, a black belt from topshop and my all time favourite bargain heels from River Island. The bag from Zara is one of my fav clutches to date, it literally goes with everything and the adjustable strap is super handy for those nights where a clutch just seems too much effort! 

Hope you like this look!


laurasignature (1)

1 comment

Hayley Paige said...

Such a cute look! Love the lime green body con skirt as well:) dailydoseofdarling.com

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig