Pastel vibes || Holiday outfit

IMG_6862
IMG_6861
IMG_6860
IMG_6866
IMG_6865
IMG_6864
Dress - Boohoo - £20.00 || Bag - Zara - N/A || Shoes - Zara - N/A

Hola! After a long relaxing two weeks in Tenerife I am finally back on English turf and yes, before you ask, holiday blues has kicked in almost immediately with this grim cold weather *pft*... not to worry though as I jet off to Ibiza a week tomorrow *yipee!*. The plan was to take outfit photos every night for my blog but unfortunately that went out the window after a few nights! This lovely pastel midi dress is from Boohoo and admittedly this was actually my first ever order from them so I wasn't quite sure what to expect in regards to quality but I must say I was really pleasantly surprised by how well made all their clothes I ordered were for the price I paid! The bag was a purchase whilst I was on holiday as silly me went and forgot my brand new Zara bag "stressed but well dressed", in which I had paid over the odds for on depop as I was so desperate for it, so you could imagine my devastation when I realised I had forgot it! 

Hope you all have a good weekend. 
laurasignature (1)
  

1 comment

Laura Morrall - LaurasAllMadeUpBlog said...

You look stunning! I love the colour of your dress :)

Laura x
http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig