Schools out...goodbye student life.

pic 2
pic 11
IMG_5914
IMG_5917
IMG_5909
IMG_5918

Outfit details 
Sleeveless blazer || Missguided || £24.99
Jumpsuit || Missguided || £24.99
Heels - Zara 
Belt - Primark
Bag - H an M 

I cannot believe I have been absent from my blog for two whole months now, absolute madness. I have missed blogging so much like you would not believe but unfortunately uni had to take the front seat for a while else it would have been something I knew I would have forever regretted....
But now I can finally catch my breath, rest my eyes, and announce that I am a free agent, my student status is officially removed and I am back, YES!! *major high fives, smiles, jumps up and down*... can you tell how happy I am right now?! *rolls eyes* So it turns out that months of all nighters, eating your heart out with comfort food, drinking unlimited cans of Redbull and staring at your computer until your eyes can no longer stay open really does make you go insane.... 

Today I finally got the freedom to venture outside the four walls of my room to go shopping, which made the perfect opportunity to take some snaps for my blog. Excuse the hair, very slicked back and just generally can not be bothered style today... but as for the outfit I am absolutely loving pastels this season, so on trend and the perfect excuse to add a pop of colour to my wardrobe. The sleeveless blazer is quite a newbie in my wardrobe and it is the perfect summer staple to throw on over outfits, absolute bargain from Missguided!

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend. 

laurasignature (1)

2 comments

Chelsey Megan said...

Great outfit lovely :D really want that blazer :D

Megan x
www.ourcheapfrills.com

Becky Boo said...

this outfit is gorgeous!! you look great :) .. i may need to buy that jumpsuit now

www.beckysbeautique.co.uk x

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig