OOTD - A tartan touch.

Bowler hat - River Island - £25
Fluffy jumper - Primark - £10
Tartan Skirt - Internacionale - £15
Boots - Ebay - £39
Bag - H&M - £19.99
Necklace - Topshop - £9.99
 
Tartan is a huge key trend this Autumn/winter and although it conveys that punk/grunge vibe which is admittedly out of my girly comfort zone, it is definitely something that you can play around with and dress to your own personal taste (as I discovered).
 
Midi-skirts are always an essential in my wardrobe so when I spotted this gorgeous tartan printed one in internacionale at the bargain price of £15 (just a snippet of the Topshop one!) I knew it was a done and dusted purchase. I styled this with my fluffy black jumper from Primark (another fab bargain I picked up) alongside my statement cut-out boots from Ebay.
 
I am surprisingly really loving the tartan trend this season - I have my eye on a gorgeous pair of tartan frilly socks from misguided at the moment which I plan on teaming with my cut-out boots when it becomes unbearably cold that I can no longer wear them sockless!
 
What is your view on tartan - do you love it or hate it?

1 comment

Harriet Rachel said...

i love tartan! that skirt is gorgeous. Been on the hunt for a tartan scarf for weeks ! love the post doll xxx

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig