OOTN || Black PVC

Dress - Ax Paris - £24
Shoes - New Look -£24.99
Necklace - Topshop - £9.99
Watch - Michael Kors

Another night out means another outfit... JEEZE I am so bad at only wearing something once then letting it go to the back of my wardrobe to collect dust and never wear it out again. I have this weird phobia of being pictured in something twice on different nights out - is that just me? Anyway here is my latest night out outfit - I must say it was all such a last minute thrown together thing - a rushed trip to town, an absolute stress as everywhere was so awful, to then luckily pop into USC ( I never shop there) to find this beautiful black pvc off the shoulder dress in the AX PARIS section - and for only £24! -It was well and truly meant to be! I then realised a statement pair of shoes were needed, hello to the gorgeous shade of purple. Add a gold necklace and a Michael kors watch (not forgetting the big hair) and ta daaa - If only getting ready was as effortless and simple as it sounds!

3 comments

Nicole Sage said...

This dress is sooo nice! You look great :)have just followed you have a lovely blog! Xx
www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

LaBellaVida said...

Absolutely stunning, i love your hair!

labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

KylieR said...

Ooo you look amazing, love that dress!

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig