OOTD || Holiday blues.

Crop Top - Topshop
Skirt - Oh my love
Belt - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Bag - River Island
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - River Island
 
With the summer coming to an end, holiday blues has made a full comeback into my life at the moment, finding myself flicking through endless holiday pictures in every spare moment I own in an endless bid to reminisce on the sunshine, sea, and sand! (although I think this actually depresses me further - take me back!!)
 
One thing I always look forward to on holiday is planning what I am going to wear in the evening, I mean what girl doesn't? Don't get me wrong I love the make-up free relaxed daytimes but getting dolled up and sticking on a gorgeous outfit always excites me on holiday, perhaps because I know that I won't have to hide my outfit with a jacket like in England! This outfit combo is one of my favourites from my holiday album and so I thought I would share it with you just in case you haven't seen it over on my instagram @ lauragemma. Lime green has been an absolute statement colour in my wardrobe this spring/summer and I can literally not get enough of it! Is it just me or does it give such a happy holiday vibe? I decided to chuck my hair back and have it up accompanied by a face full of MAC and my favourite holiday lippy MAC Viva Glam Nicki - a gorgeous baby pink.
 
Hope you liked this little combo!
 
Love,
 

3 comments

Kerry Dyer said...

OMG I seriously love this outfit, might have to steal it! haha!

http://livedwithlove.com

Kerry X

ailsa said...

i know exactly what you mean about the joy of getting dressed up at night time on hols, its the best! love love love your shoes x

fashionablyACE.blogspot.co.uk

Faye said...

Love this outfit and your ponytail is so swingy! I'm jel.

www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig