River Island Haul ♥


 

 
 
Kimono - £35
 
Kimono's are an absolute must have this summer and perfect for a bikini cover up or as a light weight jacket for the warmer weather! This tie dye affect version with an embellished strip will be perfect teamed with a black maxi dress and wedges.
 
Jumper - £25
 
With the weather being so hit and miss at the moment I find myself constantly wondering what to wear. As there have been some colder days lately I thought I would treat myself to this gorgeous mint jumper - I feel so silly buying knits in the summer months but you know what England is like! This will look gorgeous with black disco pants and a gold statement necklace.
 
Sunglasses - £13
 
Big square oversized sunglasses - what more can a girl say?
 
Hope you liked the few bits I picked up - my bank balance has a large hole in it at the moment due to being off work for 6 weeks so my shopping has been cut this month!
 
Love,

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig