My 21st Birthday!!


Firstly major appologies I know it has been so long since I last wrote a blog post, time really has ran away with me! Meanwhile, April has been a super busy month for me, it was my 21st birthday on the 5th in which I was away sunning myself in Majorca, I had a party awaiting me the day I arrived back from Majorca and since then I have been focusing majorly on uni work and my placement that I am currently on! But for now back to the title of this post - MY 21ST!!

As my birthday this year marked the special 21 which may I add feels so scary as I still feel 18 inside, I wanted to do something uber memorial and amazing. I have never had a big party EVER, simply because it seems all too much hassle for my liking. I will still stick by that and I certainly would not have another party again - not because I did not enjoy it as I did BUT only because it is just so frustrating when you invite people, they say they will be there and then the day of the party the texts come flooding in full of let-downs and excuses! For my actual birthday I was in majorca spending the day sipping strawberry daquiris, eating gorgeous food and lounging on the beach - bliss! I also finally got my Michael Kors watch YAY, so I was a very happy girly! Here are some pics ...

Lots of love,

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig