Topshop Lipstick | Innocent




Topshop Lipstick in Innocent- £8 -Sorry for the awful dry state of my lips! I am really unwell at the moment hence no foundation!
As a devoted lipstick lover I felt that it was only right to finally cave in and purchase a topshop lipstick  - something of which I have been wanting to try for quite a while now. After standing debating over which colour to buy ( I wanted them all!) I finally decided to go for a pale pink kind of day time look colour - I have a soft spot for these kind of colours.

My Verdict?

At first I was unsure to what the quality of these were going to be like, in all honesty I thought they would be naff but I was wrong! The packaging is simple but cute. I am actually in love with this colour at the moment, it is a mid pink colour which looks so pretty on. The formula is quite glossy but still pigmented and creamy. The staying power is not as good as I would have hoped - it does need a top up quite often, but I don't mind this as I always top up my lipsticks anyway - it's a habit!

Overall I am really pleased with this lipstick and it has a firm spot in my make-up bag at the moment. I am already thinking of my next topshop lipstick purchase and am lusting over buying rio rio at the moment - which looks gorgeous!

What do you think of Topshop lipsticks?
                                                                              Love,

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig