Clothing Haul | Oh my love, Topshop.

One of my favourite perks of being a student and living at home is having a student loan and not having to waste it all on living out, bills, food etc! I made that mistake the first time round (hence why I didn't hack it) - being skint and jobless is just not my forte! I have made a vow to myself though that this year my loan will not be wasted, therefore, will go on something I will actually have to show for my money - so I am saving for a new brum brum - a mini cooper! I am doing really with my saving so far but could not resist these bargains I spotted in the sale (shopping is my weakness!!)
Here are some of my recent purchases:
 
 
Oh my love | black ballerina dress : WAS  £55  NOW £15
This dress will look gorgeous all tanned up with some open toe heels and my nude studded primark clutch! Although this dress initially looks quite plain and simple, the open back and tutu detail really give it a glamorous touch!
 
Oh my love | gold sequin dress : WAS £39  NOW £12

When it comes to glitter, sequins and sparkles I am such a big girly girl. This dress was such a bargain I could not turn it down. This will look stunning on a night out!
 
 Topshop | gold sparkly midi dress - £40
 As a brunette I always feel nude colours really compliment my complexion and hair colour - I think this dress is quite classy and is perfect for dinner and drinks on the town!  
 
 Oh my love | Nude sequin skirt WAS £35 NOW £8
Sorry about all the nude/gold colours and sequins!! For £8 I could not pass on this beautiful nude sequin skirt, it will look great in the summer with a black top.
 
 Oh my love | Nudey pink top with gold detail WAS £28 NOW £8
This top is a bargain, it is so versatile as it could be worn in the day but easily glammed up for night time!
 
 
Amazon | Black suede peep toe heels - £15 -£18.98 with delivery
I have needed some new black peep toe heels for quite a while now but didn't want to pay too much for them, I found these gorgeous Louboutin red sole style ones on Amazon for a barginous price of £15! They are actually really good quality too!
 
I must say I am really impressed with Oh my love - I have never ordered from their site before and I was really amazed by the quality of all their products, not to mention the speed of the delivery and the customer service - one of my items was out of stock and I got a note and a refund straight away. They are also doing 20% student discount at the moment so make sure you check their site out for some gorgeous bargins - oh my love.
 
Hope you are all ok!
Love,

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig