OOTN | A topshop dress...

Dress - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Shoes -Amazon
Watch-Ebay

With the cold months officially upon us (dam you snow!), I have had to take drastic action this month and go on a search for dresses more weather appropriate to bare the minus freezing temperatures on a night out. Hallelujah for the latest fashion trend!! - Body con long sleeved dresses are plastering the high street stores at the moment and are literally going to be a life saver in my wardrobe over the next couple of months!

As you will know, I am a sucker for nude glittery style dresses and this one caught my eye straight away whilst having a cheeky browse in topshop. For the bargain price of £40 + my student discount I could not walk away from topshop without this beauty in my life.

The style of theses dresses are so flattering and figure hugging whilst sucking you in around all the right places. To me they scream sophisticated, glam and classy - and I really enjoyed wearing something less revealing!
 
Hope you liked my outfit!
Lots of love,

8 comments

Eda. said...

That dress is gorgeous darling, you look stunning!

Eda ♥

EmilyGrace said...

Gorgeous dress!!

egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xo

NatashaJanesWorld said...

you look beautiful, love the outfit!xx

natashajanesworld.blogspot.co.uk/

Faye said...

Love this, that dress really suits you and looks different to what most people wear on a night out :)

www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

Laura Gemma said...

Aww thank you hun :-)
Love,
Laura xo

Laura Gemma said...

Thanks babe its so comfy and warm *bonus* hehe.
Love,
Laura xo

Laura Gemma said...

Thank you babe :-)
Love,
Laura xo

Laura Gemma said...

Aw thank you :-) Yeah I felt odd when I was out... that or just more covered up ha! what is it with girls wearing next to nothing in minus temps! ha
Love,
Laura xo

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig