What to wear : NYE

After Christmas there is only one thing that ever plays on my mind - What to wear for New Years Eve? Saying goodbye to another year and welcoming a new one is always a big occasion in my calender , so it definitely needs to be done in style - think gorgeous dress, killer pair of heels and a stunning clutch bag to top it of to the tee.

Here are a few outfits I have come up with -




Obviously any outfit depends on the location and the type of event so this is why mine are all shortish and there are no maxi dress occurrences. I think at the moment my plans will be to just have a few pre-drinks at home followed by hitting some bars then ending the night in a club! I think my favourite outfit of them all is the first one - purely because I think Christmas/New Year is all about glitter/glamour and for me that one ticks them boxes.

What are you plans for New Years Eve?
 
Lots of love,
 

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig