Soap & Glory MUST HAVES *offer bargin*

Soap and Glory - "The best of all" - RRP £60.00 - NOW £27.00

Contains: The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter (300ml)
 Hand Food™ Hand Cream (125ml)
Sugar Crush™ Body Scrub (300ml
Smoothie Star™ Body Milk (500ml)
Clean On Me™ Shower Gel (500ml)
Heel Genius™ Smoothing Foot Mask (125ml)
Peaches & Clean™ Cleansing Milk (200ml)
 Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumper (3ml)
Thick & Fast™ Mascara (10ml) 

Most of you will be probably aware of this amazing bargain that is currently on offer in the boots stores this week but for those of you who aren't aware I just thought I would make a little post enlightening you on these gorgeous products and why I love them so much! This literally is such a good bargain as most of these products individually are around £10 each as they are the big size bottles which will last you forever!

I first got introduced to this cosmetic range a few Christmas's ago, when a friend of mine brought me one of their gift sets - I must say I am never too overly impressed with bath and body stuff as I usually find they are all pretty much the same and rarely do I stick to a brand that I swear by and have to re-purchase! Soap and Glory though are a brand that I well and truly LOVE, everything about their products is literally stunning. The packaging for one is just always so striking, detailed and pretty - so it instantly jumps out you and makes you intrigued to buy it. The products themselves are always such good quality - The Body Butter is one of my all time favourite products that I will always re-purchase simply because it has a long lasting gorgeous smell and leaves your skin feeling super soft ( Its literally amazing), The Sugar Crush body scrub is also a good purchase as this is great to exfoliate with before you tan - also without saying it smells lush. Onto the make-up and I am always a bit sceptical when a skin-care company bring out a make-up range but every single product I have tried in their make-up range so far has honestly really impressed me. In particular one that is a definite re-purchase in my make-up bag is the eyeliner - A real blackest black gel based liner that is sure to stay on ALL day - which is perfect and just what I look for in an eyeliner.

Overall I love Soap & Glory and without a doubt will be purchasing this gift set - it is such a bargin for only £27 and the products last you such a long time!

What do you think of Soap and Glory?

Lots of love,

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig