Perfumes | My Current Favourites


Left to Right - Alien by Thierry Mugler, Fantasy by Britney Spears, Intimately Beckham by Victoria Beckham and Lady Million by Paco Rabanne.

Here is a short post on my current favourite perfumes -

Alien | Thierry Mugler - If you are a fan of floral fragrances this then this one is an absolute must for you. I love the longevity within this perfume, personally I can rarely smell any perfume on me but I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. It smells like it has a vanilla undertone with floral/woody/jasmine like smells incorporated.

Fantasy | Britney Spears - This perfume is a real girly girls perfume. There is a gorgeous sweet scent about this perfume, it includes red lychee, golden quince, kiwi, cupcake accord, jasmine, white chocolate orchid, musk, woods, and orris root. This scent is another "Your perfume smells gorgeous, what are you wearing" number, I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this and people are so shocked when I say Britney Spears! For the price this perfume is an absolute bargain, one that is sure to last you all day - I love the longevity of this perfume. In 3 words I would describe this as girly, sweet and pretty.

Intimately Beckham | Victoria Beckham - I remember first purchasing this when I was skint and needed a cheap but nice perfume (they are hard to find) by friend recommended me this and I honestly thought it would be awful but was so pleasantly surprised! This perfume reminds me so much of Dior - Pure poison, it smells sophisticated, sweet but yet floral. It is a nice everyday perfume but the only negative I do find with this perfume is the staying power which seems to fade after a few hours. For the price though I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a cheap, sophisticated sweet floral perfume!

Lady Million | Paco Rabanne - This perfume has a real fresh element to it accompanied by a Woody/slight floral scent to it. I like this perfume as it is really easy to wear, mostly a day perfume and it smells feminine, classy and fresh.

What are your favourite perfumes?
Love,

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig