OOTN : Christmas Work do ❄

Maxi Dress - Missguided -£34.99
Boots - Missguided 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts at the moment, I am currently without a laptop as mine has broken which is such a pain but Argos have rang me to say that I can come and choose a new one *yay* so I am currently searching for a GOOD one! 
Anyway Saturday night was my Christmas work party - Hello December! This year has really flew by - it is so scary! I opted for a maxi dress as I always feel these are ultra classy and glam. As you might have guessed Missguided is my favourite online shop - they have amazing clothing for such good prices, so check their website out if you are looking for something nice to wear over the Christmas Period!


I also got my nails done on Friday - I went for  Gold, Red and Green glitter to get me into the festive spirit! I love sparkly nails, I swear they are an instant mood booster as every time I look at them they make me feel so happy!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig