OOTN : Leather, studs and Khaki


 Shirt - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Belt - Primark
Shoes- Missguided
Bracelet - ebay
Bag - Primark

I have been dying to get my hands on a leather look skirt for absolutely ages now but with pennies being low in the bank this month I needed one that was going to be at an affordable price. I headed straight over to Missguided as they have been ticking all the boxes for me this winter season, they really have so many gorgeous pieces to brighten up your winter wardrobe. This skirt was £9.99 and is an absolute gem which will be a reoccurring item in my wardrobe this winter! Also I must say that I was a bit sceptical of how good the quality would be with it being so cheap but it honestly is amazing!

         
P.s I am LOVING eylure lashes in 145 at the moment. They are my must have lashes for a night out!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!

1 comment

LaBellaVida said...

Love the skirt!
Great outfit!

labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig