Haul : A few goodies from Boots.

Hey everyone - Sorry it has been over a week since I have last posted *naughty slap on the wrist* - I don't even know where the time has gone, it really does just fly by!
Also hello November - which means I am now on official Christmas countdown and reminds me that I really MUST get my Christmas shopping done before I leave it till last minute like usual!! I was thinking about doing a post for possible Christmas Ideas for different people? - Let me know if you want to see that :-)
 
As Christmas is approaching, I have vouched to myself that this month I will not make any unnecessary purchases as I really cannot afford to in all honestly, but as I walked into boots and seen "Buy one get one half price" across most cosmetics - that promise to myself instantly went out the window as it just felt rude not too! Plus I have been DYING to try out the new Maybelline FIT me foundation so this felt like the perfect excuse to finally purchase it!

 
What I purchased?
 
Maybelline FIT me! Foundation in the colour 315 soft honey - Choosing a foundation colour always seems like such a mission for me nowadays, as some days I support the pale gale look and some days I support the " I look like I have been on holiday for 2 weeks" look. It is so annoying as technically I just need to buy 2 shades of the same foundations but as you know this can get rather expensive!
Anyways after standing debating this for a while I eventually opted for Soft Honey as I figured I have quite a few pale foundations building up for the winter months, so this can be used when going out!
* I have not tried this foundation yet so as soon as I get my opinions on this I will post a full review*
 
Voluminous Mascara Extra Volume, Black - If you have watched any of my Youtube Videos you will know that this is my MUST HAVE mascara - I have used this mascara for absolute years now and although I will still purchase other newbies to try and test - I have not yet found anything better than this! This is the perfect mascara if you LOVE big volumed eyelashes - Although it does add quite a lot of length there are better mascaras that do give you more length than this one - but then what I find with them mascaras is that you never get the volume!! So here is my trick - either buy one of the L'oreal lengthening mascara's ( I always find L'oreal mascaras are amazing) or simply curl your eyelashes using some eyelash curlers and this will give you the perfect result!
 
Natural Collection Nail varnish in tip whitener and peach manicure - As I can not afford my acrylics this month, I have decided to go Au natural and give myself my own french manicure - I would paint them in gorgeous colours but I am not allowed to for work :( so this is a real pain! They are really cheap £1.89 buy one get one half priced!
 
Batiste Dry Shampoo "a hint of colour dark and deep brown" - If you have permanent extensions like me you will know that dry shampoo is a real life saver, as washing your hair everyday is such a chore when you have full thick locks. In between shampoos I have always used this but only now have I realised they now do one with a "hint of colour"! I can not wait to use this as the one thing that annoys me with the standard dry shampoo is that its white and even when rubbed it can still be slightly seen! This sprays out brown so I think I have finally found the answer to no white bits!
 
Anways I have something really exciting to announce soon, so watch this space!
 
Hope you are all ok!



No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig