Being poor and browsing Missguided ...

This morning I made a very crucial mistake that every girl will know gives you that envious heartache - *Internet shopping without any money*. Missguided without a doubt has been one of my favourite places to shop this season for 3 simple reasons :
  1. Their clothes are bang on trend,
  2. The prices are always very reasonable - hello £20 dresses!
  3. The quality never fails to impress me.
Since Christmas is quickly approaching, this is the season where there is always an excuse for a party or get together... I have had my fair share of invites to numerous parties already this Christmas so now is the time to get stocking up on some amazing glamorous outfits to fit in this festive season!

This dress is an absolute must-have for this season - long sleeves are perfect now the winter months are approaching as there is nothing worse than being cold on a night out! I am loving the studs and spikes trend this season and this dress is bang on trend by adding a touch of glam with the studded shoulders. I also love the asymmetric hemline which adds a touch of elegance to this look!

These shoes are stunning and will add a touch of glamour to any outfit, the red Louboutin style soles are my favourite and add an expensive element to these heels.

I have been looking for a perfect black studded bag for a while now and this one ticks all the boxes for me,  perfect size and can be used to glam up numerous outfits.

This Spike bracelet is a fab little bargain that I discovered on Ebay - £1.49 free PP !! Although the delivery time does take a while this is a perfect accessory this season.

I love over sized rings and this long gold one is perfect!

Lastly the lashes - every girl needs big lashes on a night out and I LOVE Eylure lashes. They are without a doubt one of my favourite brands when it comes to lashes, always good quality with a good selection of lashes to suit your taste!
 
What do you think to Missguided?
Lots of love,

1 comment

Kerry said...

LOVE that dress!! <3 x

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig