OOTN - Lets dance the night away ...

I don't know about you but for me it is definitely getting to that time of year when staying in is the new going out - winter is officially approaching upon us! At this time of the year getting out of my cosy winter onesie into a dress and heels seems like a little bit too much effort when it is minus freezing temperatures outside... don't get me wrong - I love a cocktail and dance as much as any girlie but when I have the comfort of Saturday night T.V/ films accompanied with take-away, munch and a large glass of wine, I seem to some what debate if freezing my body off is really worth it! Anyway, I had a party to attend last night and as the weather is cooling down I decided to dress a little bit more appropriately in a dress with sleeves.


Dress: Ax Paris - £30
Bag - Primark - £8
Heel boots - MissGuided - £35.99
 
 
Hope you liked my outfit!
Lots of love,

2 comments

LaBellaVida said...

This dress is amazing!
You look gorgeous in it!

http://labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk/
A x

Vanz said...

That dress is amazing and the detailing on the shoulder really makes it stand out, love the look. :)

Vanese
http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
x

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig