OOTD - Another day at university*...

Hey everyone! Firstly I want to say a big sorry for the awful quality of my photos lately, I have been with out a camera for some months now as I still have not got round to purchasing my new one as my last one suddenly died on me! So these are all just taken on my phone..

Anyways, after waking up at the crack of dawn for uni today I have decided to post an outfit of the day for you :)


Khaki Jacket with leather sleeves - Topshop
Leggings - Primark
Boots - MissGuided
Bag - Ebay 


I love how effortless and comfy this outfit is but yet still looks really nice and stylish adding a bit of this season's military army trend in for everyday shenanigans. The bag is definitely my favourite recent bargain - I paid around £15 brand new on ebay for it and was so surprised by the quality for this small price! Also I have been trying out new hairstyles lately and absolutely love wearing my hair like this - I have named it the beehive bouffant, so much naughty backcombing involved but it is honestly so quick and easy for a nice everyday up-do. 

Here is me with my Costa waiting in the uni car-park an hour early this morning as there was NO traffic!
Hope everyone is having a lovely day - it is getting so cold and dark out now!
Lots of love,

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig