I've been shopping... MAC, Boots, Primark, Zara, Topshop.

This week has been my first week back at university and to be honest I am so glad to be back... hello routine and reality! With the cold winter months looming, I have finally let go of the summer season and realised its time to invest in some warmer clothing.. que chunky knits and thick woolly tights. Although I hate the cold months, I love the fact you can get all snuggled up and warm next to the fire with a cuppa, bliss!

This weekend I paid a visit to good old Meadowhall in Sheffield - one of my FAV shopping centres!
Here are some of this months purchases:


I have seen so many similar styles of these handbags hittng the highstreet lately, and going back to uni seemed the perfect excuse to purchase one! I brought this little beauty from the one and only Ebay, I must say I love Ebay - it's great for bargains. This is the Leather Style Satchel Tote Handbag in Tan and you can purchase it from here : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150890222774?var=450109773820&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649


 I popped into MAC to just get some monthly essentials, MAC studio fix foundation - NC37 and Iridescent powder in golden bronze - I hadn't repurchased this since I used it all a few months back simply because I had brought gold deposit mineralize skin finish and had been using this for my bronzer, but I couldn't help but sneekily get this as the shimmer it gives your cheeks is something quite amazing - it is PERFECT for a night out! I also HAD to purchase something from the Marilyn Monroe limited edition collection so I opted for a lipstick in the shade Scarlet Ibis which is a gorgeous red!


It seems that when one item out of your make-up bag runs out everything does - so I had to take a dash to boots to repurchase some of my essential products! Luckily it was 3 for 2 across all the beauty department so it didn't kill my bank card to much!
From left to right -
Soap and Glory smoulder Kohl in black £5.00 - Waterproof, blackest black - a must purchase!
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black £8.49 - I have used this mascara for years and it never lets me down!
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Hazel - £2.99 - Perfect colour as it is not too dark and gives my brows a lovely finish
Revlon Face Primer £11.99 - I have heard really good things about this primer so I thought I would indulge and find out for myself - I will keep you updated :)
* I needed some new brushes and as they were 3 for 2 - treated myself to these beauties - all of which I have not tried before so I will let you know if they are any good! *
Models Own Angled blush brush - £8.50
EcoTools Foundation Brush - £7.99
Stippling Brush - £8.50

These military styled jackets are everywhere this season! I picked this one up from Topshop for £65 (10% student discount on top of that) Missguided also have some very similar for slightly cheaper so check them out!

Zara bottoms - £25.99 - So I know the picture does not do these any justice but these are honestly the most comfiest bottoms ever! They look stunning on with a black blouse tucked in and gold chunky jewelery.
Black pumps with beaded bows - £10 - Primark
 
Chunky Knit Cardigan - £12.00 - Primark

Khaki green studded cardigan - £14.00 - Primark 
 
Dog tooth pencil skirt - £8.00 - Primark
 
Basic Black jeweled colar blouse - £8.00 - Primark
 
Dogtooth leggings- £16 - USC
 

Black Blouse material basic top - £19.99 - Zara
 
Hope you liked my purchases - I will do some outfit of the day posts soon so you can see what they look like on!
 
Lots of love,
 

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig