Happiness in a box ... shoe therapy ♥

Last week I officially lost my motivation to do anything in life - attend university, go to work, blog, do my hair, put my make-up on *insert endless list*... It really was one of those weeks that I just couldn't wait to see the back off! I therefore decided that in a bid to get my mojo back, put a smile back on my face and give me some instant happiness I would order a new pair of boots that I have had my eye on for quite a while now!


I got these beauties from Missguided and for the small price of £35.99 plus student discount, they are an absolute necessity in your wardrobe. They make any outfit look ultra glam and are perfect for night outs in the upcoming winter months. I must say I was a bit nervous about how high these were going to be at first glance as they look too high to be comfy or most importantly safely walk in! As you girls will know - there is nothing worse than your feet getting blistered up on a night out but I can assure you now, these are honestly one of the most comfiest pairs of heel/boots I have worn. I am in love and they have definitely cheered me up!

Lots of love,


No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig