Everyday make-up routine

Here is my updated everyday make-up routine!
First of all before I even apply any make-up, I use a face wipe to clean all around my face to make sure there is no make-up still remaining on my skin, then i apply 3 dabs of the No7 Protect and Perfect day cream - 1 on each cheek then 1 on my forehead,  then gently just buff it in to your skin. I have been using this face cream for years now and it makes my skin so soft and glowing - it is only £22 so it retails at quite a reasonable price compared to some day creams. I would also recommend the night cream too, which tends to be a bit heavier and more moisturising which u can leave to soak in at night time when you have removed all of your make-up.

The make-up


For my foundation, I use Mac studio fix in NC37 - with MAC foundations there are 2 types of tone in the shade range - NC and NW - NC is a more yellow skin based foundation, and NW is a red skin based foundation.
Although technically I am more of an NW, I find the shades to be significantly darker, and do not match my skin as well as the NC, but then sometimes I find the NC to be a bit yellowy, so this is why i mix it with another foundation - Rimmel lasting finish in natural beige. Now this foundation on its own at first seems amazing but after hours of wear starts to look somewhat patchy so this is why i use a tiny bit to mix in with my MAC just to get the perfect shade for my skin.

Bronzer - If you are looking for a natural matte bronzer then give me sun is a perfect choice! It leaves you looking gorgeous and sun-kissed. If you are wanting something with a bit more shimmer and sparkle then gold deposit is amazing, I tend to put this over sun-kissed on a night out and it looks stunning.

Mascara/eyebrows - My all time favourite mascara will always be voluminous by L'oreal, this mascara never fails to impress me, is gives volume as well as length and besides from by trying and buying other mascaras, I always end up going back to this one. For my eyebrows I use rimmels eyebrow pencil in the shade hazel - I  love this eyebrow pencil because the shade is spot on, normally the browns can be too dark for my eyebrows but this is lovely and natural.

Lipsticks - My 2 favourite day time lipsticks are shy girl and please me. Shy girl is a gorgeous beigey coral that looks great for a natural day time look, Please me is more of a matte pink, that still is a great natural daytime colour.

Hope you have liked my everyday make-up routine!
Love, Laura xox

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig