Coming Soon! A guide to holiday destinations*


Lately I have gone from loving life and being able to spend my money on anything I want to incredibly poor and feeling sorry for myself... Having my nails done and indulging in clothes and beauty products has now turned from what I would class as a necessity to luxury :( *sad times* so lately I feel like I have nothing to talk about on this front. However, since most of my money has been spent on holidays, 3 this year (and wanting more!) I thought I would turn this sad time of being poor into a new topic of writing...a guide to holiday destinations!

This is going to be a little series I will be introducing into my blog as personally when looking for a holiday I am always keen to read reviews and do as much research on the place as possible so I know what I am letting myself in for!

So watch this space for your holiday guides on:

Lanzarote
Gran Canaria
Majorca
Ibiza

Love, Laura xx

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig