TWENTEEN ♥

The 5th April marked a special occasion in my diary....goodbye teenage years and hello 20's...its my freaking birthday!! :-) .. I must say it doesn't seem 2 minutes since I was celebrating my 18th and being so chuffed to be able to use my own ID, and now i've hit the big 20!! Jeeze the years really do fly by when your a) having fun and b) getting old :-( . So here's a little haul of a few presents I got and my birthday night out ....









Ta daaaaa....My boyfriend brought me a gorgeous bracelet *see picture*, some sleep in rollers and a pair of sandals from River Island that I have had my eye on for AGES...
My main present from my mum was ANOTHER driving test....3rd time lucky i guess, but she also spoilt me with some lovely perfume...smellies and other bits n bobs!
 
 Hope your all having a lovely weekend!
Love Laura xox

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig