5 Day Birthday Break to Majorca ♥ !

Seriously how fast does time fly guys??! I can not believe how long it has been since I have last posted on here! So appologies on that front...but moving on I have recently just came back from a short break to Majorca! It was a lovely well needed relaxing break... so I thought it would be nice to share a snippet of my holiday outfits :-)

Outfit 1 ♥


Black boobtube - New look Skirt - Topshop Wedges - Primark


Outfit 2 ♥


White studded bralet - Miss Selfridge Skirt - Miss Selfridge Wedges - New Look


Outfit 3 ♥


Playsuit - Miss Selfridge Wedges - New Look


Outfit 4 ♥


Dress - Primark Wedges - New Look


Outfit 5 ♥


Dress - H&M Jacket - Miss Selfridge Sunglasses- River Island


And Finally.... Me and my boyfriend ♥ ♥ ♥

Hope everyone is ok! Birthday Haul will follow this post. Lots of love, Laura ♥

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig