Review: Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer

A product I am loving at the moment is a concealer by Soap and Glory. I have a lot of love for Soap and Glory, having tried most of their bath, body and skincare range and I can honestly say their products never fail to amaze me. When I heard that Soap and Glory was launching a make-up range I could not help but be very intrigued and excited to get my hands on them as if their other products are anything to go by these shall definitely be something that will be seeing the insides of my make-up bag. One item that I really needed was a decent concealer.

To me first impressions are always something I initially make a judgement on and will entice me in to purchasing a product. My thoughts? Packaging is a big thumbs up for me. The product itself is so lovely and compact. The 3 stage concealer kit is definitely a nice idea, there are 2 main parts to the product. One that opens up with stage 1 and 2 : A light and a darker concealer with a cute compact mirror and then finally stage 3 which is a translucent setting powder with a mini applicator included. The product is self is actually really good, the concealer is so creamy with a good thickness which is great as it instantly covers up any dark under eye circles. Finally after powdering over the conclear you will find that it really does not shift throughout the day as sometimes I find that my conclear smudges in with my foundation, giving not such a nice look.

I can not wait to try some more of their cosmetics, unfortunatley their eye pencil was sold out - which is what I was really wanting to try out. The tester seemed like it was one of those blackest black gel eyeliner pencils that literally do not shift or smudge at all. (these are very rare to find nowdays)

What are your thoughts on Soap and Glory's make-up range?

Hope you all have had a lovely day!
Lots of love, Laura xox

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig