OOTN: Weekend shenanigans ♥

This past Saturday was one of my bestest friends 21st party. I did not have an absolute clue what to wear and since I was working til 4pm on the Saturday I had to take a mad rush to boots and stock up on eyelashes and perfume for the night ahead *ESSENTIAL* :

*Victoria Beckham perfume is one of my absolute favourite bargin priced perfumes. The bottle itself is not much to look at but for those of you that have ever smelt Dior pure poison this is literally a perfect dupe. At around £13 a bottle you literally can not go wrong.

*Eyelashes... so whilst in boots I was having such a debate over which pair of lashes I should opt for. Although I am a bigger lover of Eylure double wear I could not help but pick up the "get lashed lashes", Somemes I feel as if the double wear lashes can be a bit too OTT so I wanted something a bit more natural.

On to the party and what I wore... In the end I opted for a simple plum bodycon dress that I picked up from River Island a couple of weeks ago, at a bargin price of £15 I couldn't really go wrong!

This picture is awful but you get the idea :) I teamed it with my favourite wedges ever from New look that are just too comfy!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Lots of Love, Laura xox

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig