Simple everyday half up-do hairstyle

A hairstyle that I have been finding myself doing on a day to day basis now is pining half my hair up in a quiff while keeping the bottom sector down and straight :) It is such a easy quick hairstyle to do and looks like you've made an effort, even if it does only take you 5 minutes to do!

First off all I add 2 rollers to my fringe and leave these in whilst doing my make-up and the rest of my hair....this makes the fringe look nice and volumised. I then glide the straighteners quickly over my hair, so its nice and straight. You then want to section your hair so you have just the top half of your hair to work on. I then take a comb or big paddle brush and start backcombing underneath the hair then securing the backcomb with hairspray in little sections. You will then get a big bush like thing on the top of your head. You then want to smooth over the hair whilst making sure your backcomb is still in tact. Grab some hair grips and simply grip the upper section up whilst leaving the bottom half of your hair down and straight. Remove your rollers, add a little hairspray and shine spray and walaaaaa you should have a simple quick and easy everyday hairstyle!

Hope this helps! If you have any questions just let me know!
Laura :) x

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig