FAKE tan*

I've decided to dedicate a whole blog post to one of my daily routines which is FAKE tan :) *yipeee*. For people who know me, FAKE tan is a religious routine in my life, *tanaholic*. Pale and white is a big no no... it makes me look so washed out and colourless. So an all year tan is the way forward * think sunkissed glowing golden brown ;) ALSO it just lifts my mood and makes them winter months just that bit more cheerful!...

ON TO THE TAN :)...

...St.Moriz dark...

^ After purchasing, trying and comparing so many different tans I always seem to come back to this one which is the St.Moriz. Its a super bargain at £2.99 a bottle and is available from bodycare + online. It's very similar to St.Tropez with the only real difference that I find is that St.Tropez smells that little bit nicer! ... Although I LOVE St.Tropez, I would never be able to afford to use it 24.7 with the £20+ price tag. As St.Moriz is a green based tan, the trick is too apply it the night before you go out, let it develop then you are ready to go! Exfoliating and moisturising just goes without saying really, its really essential that you incorporate these into your tanning routing else you will just be a patchy orange mess! Also this tan comes in 2 different shades, normal and dark, I tend to favor toward the dark tan as it comes out just the right shade for me, wheares with the normal tan I have to apply a few coats to get to the perfect shade!

...Rimmel Instant Tan...


For emergency's or just simply when I can not be bothered to do my full tanning routine, I use the Rimmel Instant tan in medium matte. This tan is a gorgeous colour with no horrible tan smell! I just smack it onto my tanning mitt apply sparingly all over, wait 5 mins to dry and ta daaa you shall be bronzed :)


Hope this helps! If you have any more questions feel free to ask!


Laura x

1 comment

KellyLouisexo said...

I love this fake tan too! Gives such a natural tan without going all orange & streaky :L xx

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig