Outfit of the night *

This is going to be a really quick and straight to the point/picture blog post about an item in my wardrobe that undoubtedly I have been OBSESSED with at the moment. Not only are they the most comfiest things in the world, they can easily be dressed up to wear for night time shenanigans - bonus :-) *Que drum roll* ...



Sorry for the rubbish picture's, they were taken on my phone. But these are my new love, harem pants, but more so the patterned ones! This is what I wore Saturday night for drinks with the girls. I am loving harem patterned style pants this season, they are just so easy to dress up for night time by adding a plain top, some heels or wedges and of course a bit of jewelery.


Harem pants - New Look

Lace body - Miss Selfridge

Black wedges - New look.

Love Laura xox

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig