TAG - 40 Beauty Questions.

Now I can either make an hour long video covering these questions - we all know that's how long it would end up being with how much I can talk! - or I can simply do a Q & A Blog post .... I think I shall opt for the blog :)

SKINCARE

- How many times do you wash your face daily?
Three times - once in the morning when I have first woke up - when I get home from school i usually take my make-up of with a face wipe, and lastly before I got to bed.

- What type skin do you have?
I have combination/normal skin

- What is your current facial wash?
I use Neutorgena visibly clear 2-in-1 wash/mask and I tell you what it works absolute miracles!! - definitely one of my must haves, my skin wouldn't be as spot free if it wasn't for this!

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, but only once a week to freshen my skin up! - it's not good to exfoliate everyday.

-What brand do you use?
Neutrogena deep clean scrub mainly!

- What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment I am using a cheep "simple" brand one, its a light moisturizer as I don't want to use something to thick in the day.

- Do you have freckles?
Yes quite a few - I hate them hence the mass of foundation and concealer I wear!

-Do you use eye cream?
Now and again yes, I use one by No7 but I'm not too sure of the name as its my mums - shhh!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Fortunately I've always been really look to not have spots. As I've got older I've found I do occasionally break out, but I think this is just down to hormones/lots of foundation and stress!! They've never been *acne* spots though.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Nope :)

MAKE-UP

- What foundation do you use?
Mac Studio Fix - about an NC15 naturally maybe a tad darker, NC 30 with fake tan - I tend to mix the two to find the perfect and most suitable shade. Also Revlon PhotoReady as a lighter coverage - Natural Beige.

- How about concealer?
Mac studio finish - NC30 - my absolute life saver! :)

- Do you know your undertone colour?
I'm not too sure, I would say quite pale/rosy cheeks ha.

- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Absolutly love them - Once you get the hang of it they are really easy to apply and I think they really enhance your eyes and make them look so much bigger.

- Did you know you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes - Mine only tends to last 2/3 months anyway!

- What brand of mascara do you use?
L'oreal - they are amazing for mascaras, all of them seem to work wonders on even the tinest of lashes. I naturally have very long and dark lashes, so anything seems to work. But L'oreal Voluminous is an all round great mascara that I would recommend for everyone. I also like YSL and Rimmel mascaras.

- Sephora or MAC?
Definitely MAC - absolute MAC addict, quality, variety, shades - just amazing.

- Do you have a Mac-Pro card?
No.

-What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
MAC 190 foundation brush and fingers :)

- Do you use make-up base or primer for the eyes?
Yes, Urban decay potion primer.

-For the face?
- Benefit "dat girl" - Not too sure if I notice any difference but it smells gorgeous.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow?
Tricky question!! - I am loving smog/maui wowie by urban decay at the moment.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil eyeliner, I rarely use liquid - I think it looks a bit too harsh on me.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Hardly ever - unless I am on the bus attempting to do my eyeliner ha!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They look gorgeous but way too messy for me!!

Do you use mineral make-up?
No, it really breaks me out for some reason!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Gosh darling or MACs Creme d'Nude.

-How about lipgloss?
MAC's Flusterose

-What is your favorite blush to wear?
I must say I am not a big fan of blusher, I am definitely more of a bronzer girl! But saying that I think MAC's well dressed is quite flattering and benefits Coralista!

- Do you buy your make-up on ebay?
No, but if something was limited edition and I needed it then yes!

-Do you like drugstore make-up?
Yes - I LOVE it. I think that there are plenty of drugstore products that are as good as, or even better than high end make-up brands with extortionate price tags. Just because something is expensive, doesn't always mean it is the best.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, I've often thought about going down that career path but I don't think I will just yet!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
If I have time I am a perfectionist but if in a rush then yes!!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
People who wear the wrong colour foundation that doesn't match their necks - it really bugs me!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like neutrals overall (as you know) but I do like bright pink lipsticks and will tend to experiment with different shades of eye make-up now and then :)

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Cheryl Cole

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
If I am nipping to the corner shop or ASDA with my mum then yes but overall I just feel more confident with make-up :)

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Some people say I look no different but that is rubbish!! I look alright but I look better with make-up.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC :)

What do you think of Makeup?
I LOVE IT !! - I think it can really boost someones confidence and make them feel so much better about themselves. I love trying out new products and messing around with them, it is so much fun.

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig