March Fav Songs.


Hey everyone!! ^^ so first of all this is just a random picture I had to take for a media project BUT ... I was just thinking I might wear this playsuit for my birthday but obvs not the heels... maybe black boot heel ones? + lots of big bracelets :) and a nice clutch bag.
Songs I am Loving at the moment.
1. Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
2. Rihanna - Rude boy
3. The Saturdays - Lose control
4. Timberland ft Katy Perry - If we ever meet again
5. Lady Gaga - Telephone
6. Tine Tempah - Pass out
7. JLS - One shot
8. Cheryl Cole - Parachute
9. Iyaz - Replay
What songs are you loving at the mo?
LOTS of love.
Laura Alexis xoxxo

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig