My Top 10 Favorite Songs of the Moment :)


Hi Everyone :) So I don't have my camera at the moment due to my mother and father being on holiday -(Of course they had to take it with them!!) But watch this space as an Outfit of the day will be coming soon, along with an evening make-up look! So for now just a random blog to update you with my top 10 current favorite songs!
My Top Favorite Songs Right Now
1. N-Dubz - I Need You
2. Sean Kingston Ft Sugababes - Miss Everything
3. Jay Sean Ft Lil Wayne - Down
4. Jordin Sparks - S.O.S (Let the music play)
5. Cheryl Cole Ft Will.I.Am - Three Words
6. Kesha - Tik Tok
7. Rihanna - Russian Roulette
8. Cheryl Cole - Fight for this Love
9. Vedera - Satisfy
10. JLS - Everybody In Love
What are your favorite songs right now? Let me know! xox

1 comment

Hazel said...

nice picture lauzz ;) haha love those songs (:

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig